Monday, September 14, 2009

And so it begins...

I am so very excited to begin this adventure into blogging. I am the happy homemaker that gets confused with "Martha" in my family. My greatest blessing has been being a stay at home mom. I often said that my sweet husband works hard for me to stay home but I wasn't at home that much. Like most women, life gets busy. After a few years at this, I really can appreciate a comfortable home.

I hope to include photos of projects around the house, a well received recipe occasionally, a really great deal, tips from my home CEO desk (Hey, I run this place!), and maybe a special ah hah moment or two. I will not commit to daily postings...this is supposed to be fun, after all.

Alas, my nest is mostly empty now. That means I have more time to grow as a woman first. You know that moms are the last on their own lists. This time in my life will be an adventure in itself. Welcome to the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment