My plan was to start at the front door and work my way through the open floor plan to the back door. VERY SLOW! The drapes were dry cleaned and windows were cleaned. I have been a very busy woman!
One little project was the dining table chandelier. The shades were brittle, dingy and drab. I finally found replacements but they were a little smaller and too much bulb was exposed. My solution was to glue trim around the bottom...problem solved with style.
I couldn't find just the right color combination in one trim...so I layered two trims for just the perfect touch. Liquid stitch is my new best friend. And the trim is placed low enough on the shade to hide the bulb.
I have a few more projects to share. Life around here is never dull. I asked my sweet husband what he thought of this "clean sweep" and he says he was perfectly happy with things the way they were. I am shooting for a lighter look and I will have more photos soon.
Be happy in your home.