Monday, October 19, 2009

My dirty little secret

Everyone has at least one and top on my list (that I am willing to share) is my shower. I am a quick, first-thing-in-the-morning, shower person who usually is wearing glasses (VERY bad vision without). That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it. So, I am shocked when I notice the yuck in my shower. I read that the scum/mildew/yuck can be discouraged by a coat of car wax. So, today, after an extreme cleaning, I coated the shower stall with car wax. I did not put the stuff on the floor of the shower because my tip source says it would be unsafely slick. At the very least, it is clean and shiny and would be recommended if I were trying to sell the house. It looks great. I am hopeful...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I will have to give this a try...one day, when I actually clean my shower! :)

    ReplyDelete