Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time for adventure

This is taken in the cute little town of Hazel, Ky. in front of a huge antique mall. My mom and my handsome mate are waiting patiently for me to load my treasures in the car before the next store. (Side question: would your husband go with you on a day trip to a quaint little nowhere town to look at old stuff...with your mom? Would you want him to?) We had a wonderful day! We looked in all the shops and had a delicious lunch at Ann's Cafe. I found a few things: "gift not to be divulged here", some quilt mags, a round mirror, an old bottle and a tomato red metal divided cannister. Not a big quantity in stuff to take home, but a wonderful day of memories. My handsome mate does enjoy small towns and appreciates history and has the patience of a saint.

On the way home, we took a few minutes to admire the scenery. Land Between the Lakes is very nearby and the sun was setting. Not a great photo but you get the idea of a day well appreciated.
Hope you have a wonderful adventure with the people who mean the most to you!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment