Thursday, August 19, 2010

"To the Crownless King"

Things have definitely not been boring around here! Although it has been awhile since I posted, I have been very busy. Almost everyday has involved a "project" and I will share many over the next few weeks. I have spent a lot of time preparing furniture pieces for my son's first apartment. Surely you remember those days when you are so excited to be in your own place and you want things to look great AND on the cheap. He really does have a sense of style!


In the meantime, I made this art project with the inspiration of the quote:
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king." JRR Tolkien, The Hobbit.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment