Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award



Doesn't this make for a lovely day!

Here are the rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link to their blog.


I am so honored to have been granted this Beautiful Blog Award by ArtsyFartsy Shopaholic. A huge THANK YOU to this lovely, classy woman. AFS has such good taste and a real talent for hospitality.

2. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers who have a beautiful blog.

Here are my picks:


A. Artsy Fartsy Shopaholic...she has such style. Be sure to check out her posts on Create My Event on Fridays. Very clever!

B. Under the Table and Dreaming...lots of creative ideas for all ages and styles.

C. The Little Red Shop...I just love her artistic, cottage-y style and the music is a nice touch. Hope her Peep gets better.


D. Transforming Home...as a busy mom of three boys, she still has the heart and creativity for some really great decorating ideas for real life.

E. My Yellow House...she has chosen a simpler life style that emphasizes the beauty in everyday life.

F. Three Dogs at Home...She says, "Dogs don't go to college." I can't help but have a soft spot for someone who loves dogs. I find myself in a similar stage in life.
G. Rare and Beautiful Treasures...just a beautiful site in word, spirit, attitude and eye candy.

3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they won.

Done!


4. Post 7 things about yourself.


a. Well, I am an empty nester who has lots of creative time on her hands. Hence, the blog.

b. I have been a Registered Nurse for 26 years, mostly High Risk OB.

c. Hopefully, my next career will be as a decorator. I recently became certified in redesign and staging.

d. I have over 35 hours of flight training, including a solo flight across three states.

e. I love power tools and am not afraid of trying to do any DIY, including installing hardwood floors and repairing the dishwasher.

f. I am a child of God; I have to frequently plop this lump of clay back on the Potters Wheel.
g. I am really technology challenged and this is a stretch for me.

3 comments:

  1. Kelly... great reading about you.
    I come here and read quite often, don't always leave a comment.
    But today, just wanted to say, Wow- you have a full life!
    and ... I can't believe you think you're techno-challenged? You have flown solo, you're a retired nurse, and will use power tools!
    I don't think so girl!
    Nice reading more about you... have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh...thank you...for this award, your kind words...for your concern for Peep...the list goes on!!! I'm working on an award post...and will definitely link up and let you know when it's ready! (Hopefully, in the next couple of weeks!)

    Have a blessed weekend!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ps I love you header! Oh, and my mom is a registered nurse (ER) and my DIY/business partner too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley - Thank you so much for the award. I'm honored and greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful week - Thanks again! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete