Sunday, December 12, 2010

What you missed at our craft booth

 For the first time, I decided to have a craft booth at a couple of my favorite shows of the season.  I was able to sweet talk my mom into helping.  She made these awesome hand painted signs and was a wonderful buddy/encourager for the days.
 As you can see, we had a wide variety of "stuff" and actually did pretty well for beginners.
 This is my most recent collage, titled "His hand is on the sparrow".  I made a several cloche displays and they were well liked.
Our displays were mainly louvered closet doors in various applications.  Kinda shabby chic. 
We had a good experience with the whole thing.  Our products were well liked and Mama had several orders for custom signs.  We will definitely continue to do this stuff.
I have been checking in on my favorite blogs but, as you probably noticed, I have not posted.  Wow, all this actual "doing" of the crafts takes a lot of time!  Check back soon for some of my own Christmas decorations.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment